Three Steps to Keeping Your Marriage Lively
Thursday Tidbits with Blogger Michelle Landrum
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Michelle’s Website: http://www.loves7grace.com
- Connect with Michelle on Instagram @loves7grace
- Connect with Michelle on Facebook @loves7grace
Today’s mama mindset is all about marriage. On Tuesday my hubby and I were with you sharing about all the things we’ve learned in 15 years of marriage. I can’t believe it’s been 15 years, but it’s true! Today I have one of my dear friends sharing her tips to keep our marriages strong and lively!
Michelle Landrum is a wife, mom of 5, and a Certified Natural Health Professional who homeschools her kids. She was a corporate executive with experience in customer analytics, marketing, and technology. Michelle has a diverse set of experiences and wants to share the things she’s learned along her journey in hopes that it inspires and empowers others to live victoriously.
Michelle is one of my very best friends, so I’m thrilled she was willing to hop on the show with me to share her wealth of knowledge with us!
Thursday Tidbits are short and sweet episodes filled with tangible tips you can implement immediately! My goal with these topics is that you can use them to fuel your growth as you focus on being intentional in every area of your life. Let’s get into today’s Thursday Tidbit.
Listen to the full episode to go in-depth with these Thursday Tidbits:
- Tip 1: Build a solid foundation – Marriages need to begin with a solid foundation of trust, openness, and communication. That foundation grows over time as you become more vulnerable with each other and work out various challenges as they come your way.
- Tip 2: Remember you’re on the same team – Whenever conflict arises, it’s important to remember that your spouse is not your enemy. There is no distinct winner or loser in a fight between married couples. The goal is to improve the relationship for both of you and to become stronger together.
- Tip 3: Grow together through life’s stages – The only constant in this world is change, and it’s important to stay connected to your spouse so you both see how each other are changing and keep your marriage adjusting to each other’s needs.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe in iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Play | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the extra time to share your thoughts.
- Click “Listen on Apple”
- Select “Ratings and Reviews”
- Select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!
Transcript (lightly edited)