I’m super passionate about helping others get back into the Word of God, and Tyler Noe is also passionate about that! In the culture that we live in, it’s so important for us to actually think about what we’re thinking about.
We need to be able to take inventory of how our worldview is being shaped by the world around us through TV, music, school curriculum, and everything else in between. But how do we do this? Tyler Noe is with me today to help us through this issue.
Listen to hear
- Is culture shaping how we see things, and what should we do about it?
- Why does it matter for us to think about what we’re thinking about?
- How do we take inventory of how our worldview is being shaped through different cultural mediums?
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Sunday Service Workbook: Don’t go to church for a feel-good message and forget about it until the next week. This study is not meant to give you all the answers, but it will ask you good questions so you can do your own research, reflection, and analysis of what you hear and where God is calling you through it. Let it be a guide as you are in your prayer time and seeking God’s voice.
- Verse By Verse Ministries
- Website: www.BOTW44.Podbean.com
- Connect with Tyler on Facebook @BOTW44
- Connect with Tyler on Twitter @Breadoftheword1
- Connect with Tyler on Gab @TNoe19
Tyler lives in Greer, South Carolina, and is an online student at Fruitland Baptist Bible College. He became a Christian at 14 years old and felt called into ministry at a young age of 15.
He launched an online ministry about a year ago called Bread of the Word where he teaches verse by verse through the Bible and strives to put the Biblical worldview on display while encouraging others to be Bible-saturated. He’s in the process of writing his first book on this topic and is passionate about guiding others through the Word.
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!