Have you ever felt like something about you is minimizing what you can do? This something lessened your confidence and almost made you back down and quit on yourself. Maybe it’s a physical ailment, or maybe it’s a physical trait, or maybe it’s something someone said about you.
Lucy Liu has a pretty unique story about how growing up, having the same name as a celebrity, actually held her back and kept her feeling stuck. Today we dive into that and see how she went from unconfident because of this unique factor to allowing it to help her thrive.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How having the same name as a celebrity affected her confidence in her early years.
- How she went from feeling unfulfilled, stressed, and unhealthy to living a life she loves.
- What advice she gives for listeners to begin the process of their own personal development and transformation journey.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Lucy Liu’s Website: www.lucyliucoaching.com
- Connect with Lucy Liu on Instagram @mslucyliucoaching
- Connect with Lucy Liu on Facebook @LucyLiuCoaching
Lucy Liu is a certified life coach helping women in life transitions get unstuck, beat overwhelm, see clarity, set new goals, live a happier fulfilling life, and thrive. She is an unshakable optimist, wife, mother, easy-going entrepreneur, women empowerment workshop facilitator, motivational speaker, and now she makes it her passion to help other women rewrite their life story. She also inspires as the host of her weekly podcast, The Lucy Liu Show.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!