I know you probably are thinking, what’s the point in goal setting or creating a vision for the year if it can just be taken away in the blink of a moment? In light of the events of last year, are you feeling any anxieties for 2021 as you are deciding on things you’d like to accomplish, races you’d like to run, vacations you’d like to take?
One thing we learned from last year is that anything can happen at any time, and we need to be prepared to shift and adjust at any given moment. I think that’s a huge lesson, don’t you?
BUT, this lesson shouldn’t keep us from dreaming and setting big, burly goals! We just need to learn to flex when obstacles come and we find we need to shift.
- Creating a vision for 2021 and why you need to [2:23]
- Reflection questions for your vision [4:20]
- Bible reading challenge for the year [6:35]
- The meaning behind Red Hot Mindset [9:10]
- What you’ll hear on the podcast the first quarter [13:57]
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!