I met Beth Berry as she was working on completing her first book, Motherwhelmed, which just released in April and is available on Amazon. At the time, I was working with a self-publishing company as a project manager and helping walk Beth through the final steps of publishing.
Her story and message resonated with me then, and as I continue to read her book, I find that I’ve come out of a similar place as she has, and I just know if I relate to it, more moms will too. We immerse ourselves in what we feel motherhood should entail, and we lose ourselves in the diapers and feedings. Sometimes we forget that tending to our own needs is just as important as tending to our babes because if we are not filled up, we will have nothing to give, and we will be left feeling unworthy and frustrated in our very important role as a mother.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to no longer feel a never-ending losing battle in motherhood.
- Why meeting our own needs is vital to be able to express our values.
- How to let go of the perfect picture of motherhood and embrace who you are as a woman.
- What she learned during her time writing and publishing Motherwhelmed
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Motherwhelmed Book
- Beth’s Website: www.revolutionfromhome.com
- Connect with Beth on Instagram @revolutionfromhome
- Connect with Beth on Facebook @revolutionfromhome
Beth Berry is an author, small group facilitator, and life coach for awakening mothers. She lives in Asheville, North Carolina. Her book, Motherwhelmed, is available now, and topping the Amazon charts. I can’t wait for you to meet her, so let’s get chatting!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!