Have you ever gone after a dream or a goal that was special to you only to have a close family member or friend spout their negative at you? Maybe they told you why you shouldn’t go after your dream or that it won’t work for you?
Sometimes those closest to us can be the most toxic, and that’s the topic we’re diving into today! How do you overcome negative feedback from a loved one as you pursue your dreams?
Today’s guest has been up close and personal with this struggle, and she lets us in on some juicy tips to come out the other side stronger.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How to deal with a toxic family member.
- How to keep going and not bottle the negative up inside.
- How to see the other person’s point of view.
- Why we can’t be people pleasers.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Connect with Jenna on Instagram @jennacarelli
- Connect with Raising Influence on Instagram @raisinginfluence
- Jenna’s Website: jennacarelli.com
- Raising Influence Website: raisinginfluence.com
Jenna is a former soccer player, long-distance runner, fitness nutrition specialist and CrossFit coach. With a Criminal Justice degree and Psychology background, Jenna excelled as a Paralegal for six years before transitioning to stay-at-home mama, business consultant, and event host.
Her organization’s mission is to raise powerful and influential leaders by showcasing brave action. With a focus on community, collaboration, and partnership, Jenna encourages women to do less in order to attain, achieve, and profit more.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!