Today we talk about anxiety, and I’m telling you, this is a constant battle I have to fight. I was diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety in college, and though I’ve overcome this disease and am healed from it, those are the first feelings that creep up when things go wrong or I move into the unknown. My friend Heather Chapman from the Lessons From Home blog is back with me today sharing her story and a few tips to help our kids through their own fears and anxieties.
Listen to the full episode to go in-depth with these Thursday Tidbits:
- Tip 1: Point your kids to the only one who can give them peace.
- Tip 2: Be honest with your kids.
- Tip 3: Be the light in your family.
Thursday Tidbits are short and sweet episodes filled with tangible tips you can implement immediately! My goal with these topics is that you can use them to fuel your growth as you focus on being intentional in every area of your life.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Heather’s Website: www.lessonsfromhome.co
- Connect with Heather on Instagram @lessonsfromhome
- Connect with Heather on Facebook @lessonsfromhomeheather
Heather is a homeschooling mom of five who enjoys learning and exploring with her family as well as long walks outside, coffee, and all things chocolate.
At Lessons from Home, she writes to encourage others in their faith, parenting, and homeschooling journeys. She also writes about grief, loss, and the healing that comes from Christ.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!