What if you could go from just having a dream, wishing for it… to actually pursuing and accomplishing that specific goal that’s on your heart? What if I told you that you need to? What if God put that desire in your heart to use you as a kingdom builder? I don’t care what dream it is, I don’t care how small you think it is, if God put it in your heart, don’t you think He has a plan to see it through? BUT, He won’t make it happen if you’re just a parked car sitting in the garage. Faith is action in motion, and God will meet you when you take your first step.
I had a wonderful conversation with my friend Kate House in her Goals with Souls Summit earlier this year, and we talked about my simple 3-step framework to setting and crushing goals without having to sacrifice precious family time… without having to fall to the hustle mentality.
You CAN go after your goals in a simple way in the season your in with the capacity you have. Let’s talk about it!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
Listen to dive deeper into my 3-step framework to achieving goals (simply!)
- See it
- Say it
- Do it
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Need help creating that game plan for setting goals without the hustle? The “My Game Plan Workbook” (free resource) will walk you through… creating a deep-rooted why that will make you take action on your goals, drafting a roadmap for stepping-stone goals and habits to bring that goal from start to finish in a stress-less, no hustle kind of way, reflecting on your progress to reset each week so that you’re not just working hard and going around in circles.
- Kate and my conversation on Live By Design: Did You Hit Pause on Your Dreams? Here’s Why and How to Press Play Again
- Kate and my conversation on Pursuing Goals God’s Way: How to Discover and Connect More Deeply with Your Purpose
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!