You need to make things happen in your business. You need to make things happen in your home. You need to make things happen in your life…
Have you heard that before? Success is you going all in and “making things happen.”
But what if there were another way?
What if we’d eliminate the overwhelm if we let up on control and choose to shift our focus on connecting with God, our family, and the process more than forcing things to manifest? What if we shifted our perspective that success isn’t the end result, but it’s actually a part of the process?
Today Natalie and I are diving into why you shouldn’t just try to make things happen and what the greater purpose is in what you do – in your home and in your business.
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
Listen to hear
- Why we tend to feel the overwhelm when making things happen
- What we should do instead of trying to force making things happen
- What happens when we shift our perspective from success being an end result to success being a part of the process.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Natalie’s website: www.homeschoolteachingsimplified.com
- Connect with Natalie on YouTube: youtube.com/@homeschoolteachingsimplified
- Connect with Natalie on Instagram @homeschoolteachingsimplified
- Free workshop: 3 Secrets to Revamp Your Homeschool Approach and Unlock Deeper Connection with Your Child
Natalie Burns is a wife and mother to 3 in BC, Canada. She has had a go-getter mindset since she was a little girl, especially when it comes to pursuing God’s will. Previously, as a high school biology, health sciences, and dance teacher, she saw the need for personalized learning and decided to homeschool her own children.
This is where she saw first hand how homeschooling families were pushing to make learning happen which was leading to fighting and overwhelm. Because of her background, she knew exactly what these families needed so she stepped out to show how to eliminate overwhelm for good.
She created Homeschool Teaching Simplified to support homeschooling moms to create connection with their children through teaching and learning so they can have freedom to reflect who they are as a family in their homeschool.
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!