My favorite way to prep for the week is to have a meeting with myself, and I rarely miss it because it sets me up for success from the start. In my weekly meeting, I pull out my Asana project management system, my calendar on the phone, my large paper desk planner, and my meal plan sheet. Today I’m giving you all the details!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- 13 other ways to plan for the week: https://birdsong.co/14-online-entrepreneurs-share-how-they-prep-for-powerful-weeks/
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!