We are far from being Marriage Counselors, but we have learned a few things in our 15 years of marriage. Today we have a conversation about the three things we each have learned, and I pray that something in this episode will stand out to you and make your life and marriage better.
We decided it would be fun to come up with our own three things and compare them, so coming into the conversation I didn’t know what Josh’s three things were, and Josh didn’t know what my three things were! Join us in this fun and lighthearted conversation about marriage!
Listen to the full episode to hear us unpack each of the things we’ve learned in marriage!
Gabe’s three things:
- When we put Christ first our marriage is better
- It’s not about me (though I want it to be)
- I don’t really know anything
Josh’s three things:
- Your spouse is not meant to be “The One” – God is #1, Spouse is #2
- Marriage is always going to take work, but the work is worth it.
- We know best how to push each other’s buttons. Push the positive buttons, not the negative ones.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!