Did you know that we have the power to control our thoughts? We can change our minds! It’s not easy, and it takes work – daily work – but it’s possible, rewarding, and worth it. Our minds are like computers. We need to program them because they calibrate our expectations, and our expectations calibrate how effective or successful we will be at putting in the work to make things happen.
Listen to the full episode to go in-depth with these Thursday Tidbits:
- Tip 1: Control Your Thoughts – Think of mental discipline like having a bouncer at the door of your mind.
- Tip 2: Choose Your Focus – God gave us the ability to choose what we focus on.
- Tip 3: Renew Your Mind – What goes into our minds is important because we can’t unsee or unheard things.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!