Have you ever wondered if your story was worth sharing? Could it really make an impact? Will it actually inspire someone else?
I wondered that too, but then I realized that each of our stories is unique, but they all serve a purpose. When we share our stories, we are sharing with others that they are not alone. When we take a trial and turn it into a victory, we are making an impact to show others they can do it too.
Your story is powerful, and that’s why I’m bringing Lemonade Legend founder Michelle Faust back on the show for Thursday Tidbits to talk more about why sharing your story matters and to give us some tips on how to do it! By the end of the episode, I’m pretty sure you’re going to be ready to share yours!
Thursday Tidbits are short and sweet episodes filled with tangible tips you can implement immediately! My goal with these topics is that you can use them to fuel your growth as you focus on being intentional in every area of your life.
- Tip 1: Sharing your story is the root of everything about you. It shapes you, your values, and your passions. When you are able to clearly understand your story, your WHY and purpose are revealed.
- Tip 2: Sharing your story is healing.
- Tip 3: Sharing your story can effectively be integrated into your business and marketing plan. People do business with those they know, like, and trust, and by sharing your story, you let people in to know who you are and what you are about.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Book The Lemonade Stand 2
- Michelle’s Website: lemonadelegend.com
- Connect with Michelle on Facebook @LemonadeLegend
- Connect with Michelle on Instagram @Lemonade_Legend
Michelle Faust is the founder of Lemonade Legend, a company offering both print and media exposure through her anthology series, digital magazine, a publishing house, podcast, virtual stages and now as a producer of two TV shows featured on ZondraTV Network.
Her mission is to create the largest Storytelling Distribution Network in the world. The inception of The Lemonade Stand started with her own self-realization that she had a story herself of learning how to acquire a fearless attitude due to having a severe hearing loss which had impacted her own self-worth and created limiting beliefs.
Her story is full of vulnerability, courage, and learning how to cope in a world which values perfection by developing her alternative strengths. After 20 years in the pharmaceutical industry she elected to leap into the entrepreneurial world and follow her heart, which ultimately led to the creation of Lemonade Legend.
Michelle’s mission is her passion that not only provides a powerful resource for women (and a few brave men) struggling with their own lemonade challenges but is also emerging into a community of like-minded people who want to share, support, and lift up their sisters and brothers.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!