It’s the new year, and I’m sure you have made some new goals for yourself. Maybe you’ve already created a plan for how you’re going to accomplish those goals. But now, it’s time to put the action behind that plan so you can see progress and find finish line goals. Last week we talked about 7 simple tips for setting goals in 2023, and now I have a really great series on perseverance for you!
The next several weeks, I’m sharing a series of podcast episodes that my business mentor and I recorded for her podcast, Work Less Earn More.
Gillian is the founder of Startup Society, an entrepreneurial community membership focused on helping you start and grow an online business. She also hosts an entrepreneurship-focused YouTube channel with more than 600K subscribers. Gillian works closely with online business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, teaching them how to develop passive income and flexible lifestyles. She provides expertise in creating and launching digital products.
I’ve had the privilege to be a success coach for her programs, and I’ve learned so much about business and life from her. Because of this, I’m excited to share these episodes with you. If you’re interested in turning your passion and purpose into impact and income, I encourage you to check out Startup Society! It’s a great, budget-friendly way to get started with an online business.
I love working inside there, and if you’ve been thinking about working with me, this could be a great option!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
Listen to hear
Today Gillian and I are having a conversation about how to stick with your plan until you succeed. We dive into what perseverance is and why it’s an important part of the process. As you listen in today, you’ll hear about…
- Two types of goals and the challenges they present to perseverance
- The benefits of perseverance, not just to your business but to your life and personal growth
- How perseverance and discipline are recurring choices, not immutable traits
- How knowing your “why” on a deep level helps you stay the course
- How to get honest with yourself about the real consequences of not persevering
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Startup Society entrepreneurship membership
- Gillian’s podcast: Work Less Earn More podcast
- (Gillian’s story on my podcast) How to Find a Profession You Can Turn into a Dream Job
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!