So… what is the ONE most important thing you need before launching your product?
Well, the first thing to note is that you may THINK you know what your target customer wants… but in reality, they may actually want something entirely different, but in order to get that want or desired outcome, they need what you’re teaching. So you need to package your product and messaging in a way that the wants and needs are partnered.
Let’s talk about how to get crystal clear on who your target customer is, how you help them, and WHY they want (or need) what you have.
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
In Gillian’s free workshop, you’ll learn:
- Exactly what you need to focus on to earn your first $1,000 online (and why it will be the most important money you ever earn)
- Why you DON’T need a big audience — and why relying on one can actually be a BIG hindrance
- The three things everyone MUST HAVE to earn money online
- How to use your first $1,000 as a LAUNCHPAD for building a business that creates consistent income every month
Register for FREE at https://redhotmindset.com/first-1000. Can’t make it live? No problem, still register, and Gillian will send you the replay. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!