Are you feeling discouraged because challenges keep coming? When you feel like you made it through one, another one or two or three presents itself, and it’s overwhelming wondering how you’ll push past again? Maybe it seems like you take one step forward but two steps back, and all you want to do is throw in the towel because it seems easier that way.
Well, I had a week like that last week, but I also heard God’s whispers saying, keep going! You’re closer than you think! Be thankful in the attacks because it means your breakthrough is right around the corner.
So if you need some encouragement to keep going, keep listening!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Create your Intentional Purpose Plan – BOOK YOUR COACHING CALL HERE
- Free download: Sunday Service Workbook
- Blog post: 27 Spiritual Warfare Prayers and Scriptures for Your Whole Family
- Blog post: Spiritual Warfare in the Bible
- Blog post: Embrace Obstacles
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!