Do you have a stirring in your heart that you just can’t shake? Are you feeling God calling you to something but you’re afraid because you’re deep in the season of motherhood?
Did you know you can have “AND?” You can be a good mom, and you can work toward a personal dream – and if God calls you to it, see it through!
Today we’re talking about 3 ways to create a dream alongside motherhood, and, more importantly, 3 compelling reasons WHY it will make you a better mom 🙂
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Free Download: 100 Dreams List
- Create your Intentional Purpose Plan – Learn more about coaching options
- Book: Mind Over Marathon: Overcoming Mental Barriers in the Race of Life
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!