Erin Todd is a recovering perfectionist and chronic dieter, has battled an eating disorder, and even hit her weight loss goal but learned that it failed to satisfy her. She had a spiritual awakening in 2017 where God showed her that dieting was an idol, and today we talk about that awakening, what surrendering that idol was like and how it’s changed her life.
Listen to the full episode to hear:
- How Erin was a slave to skinny until Jesus set her free.
- Ways she overcame food and body issues and finally found a peaceful, healthy relationship with food.
- How to identify the root cause of your desire to lose weight and allow the Lord to heal you from the inside out.
*This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Erin’s Website: erinltodd.com
- Connect with Erin on Instagram @ginger_in_progress
- Podcast: Intuitive Eating for Christian Women
- Book: Intuitive Eating
Erin Todd is a wife, dog mom, attorney-by-day and writer-by-night living in St. Petersburg, Florida with her husband Robbie and french bulldog Rufus. As a redhead who battled insecurity and body image issues for over 30 years, she now claims the concept of being both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.
Her blog “Ginger In Progress” was born from a spiritual awakening where Jesus set her free from diet prison. Now she is on a mission to empower and equip women to Follow Jesus Not Diets. She is a co-host of the Intuitive Eating for Christian Women podcast which teaches women how the principles of intuitive eating align with scripture so they can improve their relationship with food, their body and God, and cast out dieting for good!
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!