Do you have a never-ending to-do list that you can’t catch a break from? Are you feeling stuck in the lie that there is never enough time in the day to get all the things done you need to? And where is the time for yourself? That gets put on the back burner AGAIN because of all the things on your list that demand your attention.
Mama, I’ve BEEN there. I’m still there at times, but when I let go of that long honey-do list I created for myself and let God lead my schedule my day flows so much more smoothly and I have more peace – yes, I’m serious, like I tell him all the things I need to get done and then hand it over to him. This is why I’m bringing my friend, Sarah Dalton onto the show today to talk about 3 keys to simplifying your to do list!
Well, if you’re passionate about finding balance and peace in your life, you are in the right place. Let’s step into the fire with Sarah!
Listen to Go Deeper:
- Mindset: You don’t have to do all the things every single day
- Focus on the feeling you want as opposed to the mere act of checking something off
- Sarah’s 5-step framework to simplify your to do list
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Website: www.yoursimplybiglife.com
- Podcast: Peace and Productivity
- Connect with Sarah on Instagram @Your_simplybiglife
- Connect with Sarah on Facebook: Productivity & Time Management for Busy Moms
- Core Values Freebie
- 2022 Peace & Productivity Planner
- Book: The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry
Sarah Dalton is the founder of Your Simply Big Life, an online community that empowers women to step out of overwhelm and live each day in alignment with their core values. She creates tools, like the Peace and Productivity Planner as well as her online course, that help women lighten the mental load and create space in their lives for what matters most.
Sarah is the host of the Peace and Productivity podcast where she has weekly conversations with like-minded women and offers inspiration on all things simplifying and living an intentional life. She is passionate about helping women learn to find their unique balance and flow with both peace and productivity.
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!