A flesh-eating bacterial infection landed Wendy Wallace in a coma, a 3-month hospital stay, and amputations of both hands and both feet. What we might consider that to be one of the worst things that could happen to us, is something that Wendy says was actually for her good and for God’s glory.
I’ll link her inspiring story in the show notes if you want to dive deeper into that, but she is now living what she calls her “One Exceptional Life” where God has comforted her in all her tribulation so that she can go on to comfort, encourage, and lead other women in theirs.
She’s on a mission to help women rediscover God’s joy and peace amid the trials of life by becoming more intentional with Him. And one way she’s doing that is through the Radiant Resilience Event that’s happening virtually September 18-22, and you’re not going to want to miss it!
Okay, are you ready to dive in to this impactful conversation with Wendy? Let’s do this thing!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
Listen to hear…
- WHY faith and a personal relationship with Jesus is essential as you go through any struggle
- HOW joy & peace are attributes of the fruit of the Spirit
- MYTH BUSTER in that we don’t have to let the storms derail us
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Register for the Radiant Resilience Summit: redhotmindset.com/radiant
- Wendy’s Website: OneExceptionalLife.com
- Connect with Wendy on Facebook: facebook.com/groups/livingwithjoy
- Connect with Wendy on Instagram @1exceptionallife
- Past episode #1: How Gratitude Became an Essential Part of This Quadruple Amputee’s Life
- Past episode #2: How God Can Use Your Battles and Breakthroughs to Help Others Create Their Beautiful Stories
Wendy Wallace is a wife, mom, memaw, Christian life coach, Inspiration blogger, and author. She is also a quadruple amputee. She loves spending time with her family, playing with flowers, and eating lots of ice cream.
You can find her at One Exceptional Life, where she helps women rediscover God’s joy, peace, and fulfillment amid the trials of life, by becoming more intentional with God.
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!