Does gratitude initially come to mind when you face trials? Are you thankful for the challenges you’re walking through right now?
Can I be honest? Me neither… I mean, who wants to go through these challenges? Who naturally is grateful for pain? I know I tend to go into that self-pity, woe-is-me attitude without even thinking about it. Life is hard!
Well, my friend Wendy has gone through obstacles most of us will never have to face, and she’s found gratitude through it. She’s learned how God allows our suffering to create a beautiful story of hope, joy, and peace and how God can use our battles and breakthroughs to help others. Her story exudes these concepts, and her battles have become breakthroughs and inspiration to everyone around her.
I’m so ready to learn how she allowed God to create her own beautiful breakthrough story, so let’s dive in!
Listen to hear
- How a quadruple amputee defied the odds
- How God can use your battles and breakthroughs to help others
- How God allows our suffering to create a beautiful story of hope, joy, and peace.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- My book: Victory Run: Turning Trials into Triumphs
- Past podcast episode with Wendy: redhotmindset.com/episode24/
- Wendy’s Website: OneExceptionalLife.com
- 5 Steps to Unlocking Peace in the Storms of Life: oneexceptionallife.com/peace
- Women Living Exceptionally with Joy and Jesus (free community): www.facebook.com/groups/livingwithjoy
- Connect with Wendy on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/oneexceptionallife/
- Connect with Wendy on Instagram @1exceptionallife
- Connect with Wendy on Twitter www.Twitter.com/oneexceptional1/
Wendy Wallace is a wife, mom, Christian Living & Positivity coach, Inspirational digital content creator at One Exceptional Life, and ice cream lover. She is also a quadruple amputee. A flesh-eating bacterial infection resulted in a coma, 3-month hospital stay, and amputations of both hands and both feet.
What you might consider the worst thing that could possibly happen, actually was for her good and God’s glory. By God’s wonderful grace, she is living “One Exceptional Life” where, in true form with 2 Corinthians 1:4, “God comforted her in all her tribulations so that she can comfort, lift up and encourage other women to rediscover God’s joy and peace amid the trials of life.
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!