Do you pick a word each year as a focus word? I started a few years ago choosing a word to define my year, and I find it helps center me and keeps me focused. In essence, it’s a way to filter my decisions and plans through a larger purpose.
On today’s Thursday Tidbit, I’m going to share what my word is for 2021 and three tips on how you can come up with a word for your year! I know it’s February, but it’s not too late to decide to have a word of focus for the current year we are immersed in now.
Listen to the full episode to go in-depth with these Thursday Tidbits:
- Tip 1: Think about where you were last year and where you want to be this year.
- Tip 2: Pray – seek God and His plans for your year.
- Tip 3: Find a Scripture that coincides with the word that comes to mind.
Thursday Tidbits are short and sweet episodes filled with tangible tips you can implement immediately! My goal with these topics is that you can use them to fuel your growth as you focus on being intentional in every area of your life.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!