Starting or growing a business can be an exciting and rewarding journey, but it can also be overwhelming and challenging. With the ever-evolving landscape of the digital world, it’s crucial to have the right tools and strategies to help you succeed.
That’s why in this episode, I’m going to share with you my top 3 essential must-haves for starting an online business. They’re not softwares that you need. They’re not a list of tools to incorporate. Rather, these are foundational principles that will help you establish a strong presence and set yourself up for success in the online marketplace. These foundational elements are easy to implement but also sometimes hard to follow through on.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, these tips will be valuable for anyone looking to make their mark in the digital world. So, grab a pen and paper and get ready to take some notes, because I’m going to help you set yourself up right from the start!
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
TUNE IN: Apple | Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon
LISTEN TO HEAR
- Don’t wait until the time’s right or until you get it perfect… the best time to start is now, imperfectly!
- Set boundaries right out of the gate and stick to them.
- Don’t do it alone. Find an accountability partner or someone who will be in your corner to encourage and support you as you grow your business.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Check out Startup Society
- Ep 186 | How to say no nicely and 3 important reasons you should
Continue the discussions from the podcast in the Simplicity and Motherhood Community!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!