I bet you are ready with a list of goals for the year. I bet you’re excited to start. I bet your motivation is at an all-time high. This is normal when we start something new. New ideas bring about fresh excitement and engagement.
But, once all that excitement wears off, and things get hard (or they get real), it’s easy to set aside that list of goals for next year. I don’t want you to do this. I want you to be able to take at least one of your goals on that list of paper and to do something with it this year. I want you to start and finish the race.
That’s why today I’m letting you in on 7 tips to making your goals a reality. If you know me by now, simple is my middle name (or I want it to be), so these secrets really aren’t secrets, and they really are simple. They are easy to do, but they’re also easy not to do. But, I am convinced if you stick with them and create a habit for each of these, you can cross that finish line strong.
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
Listen to hear more about these 7 tips for goal setting
- Write down your goals
- Clarify a meaningful WHY for yourself
- Create a plan with actionable steps
- Find an accountability partner
- Set a weekly check-in with yourself for your goals
- Hold a quarterly meeting with yourself to gauge progress and adjust as needed
- Remember… flexibility is key!
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Related episode: How many of these 10 ingredients are you adding to crush your goals?
- Checklist for the 10 ingredients to crush your goals
- Get 20% off coaching! use code COACH20 (good through Jan 22, 2023)
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!