March marks the one-year anniversary of the Red Hot Mindset podcast! I can hardly believe we made it through this past year, but how cool is that? I’ve learned many things along the way, but I wanted to share three of the major things I’ve learned in my podcasting journey this past year, and I think they can help you as you go after your own goals.
Listen to the full episode to hear more about the three things I’ve learned this past year through podcasting:
- Be authentically you (everybody else is taken).
- Don’t worry about what other podcasters are doing (follow Holy Spirit and where he guides you and the words he gives you).
- Keep going, don’t quit.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
Podcast episodes with the guests who shared their updates:
Connect with some of the guests:
- Natalie Hawkins – @notanotherrunner
- Wendy Wallace – oneexceptionallife.com
- Jennifer Whynot – Whynot Paintings
- Jen Bergstrom – Jen’s Facebook
- Lucy Liu – Asian Women Boss Up
Subscribe and Review in iTunes
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Red Hot Mindset”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!