The battle for our minds is real, and it can come in the form of exercise or food or diet culture, and we need to take the lies captive and trade them for the truths surrounding who we are and who God created us to be. We were perfectly knit in our mother’s womb, and God doesn’t make junk!
This is exactly why I want to share my food story with you, and I felt like it was even better to share an interview I did on the Intuitive Eating for Christian Women podcast because we dove deep into the topic of truth and gratitude. This is one of my favorite conversations I’ve had on another podcast, and I have found so much value in what Charlee and Erin are doing with their podcast and messaging that I wanted to introduce them to you!
I really hope you enjoy this episode because I’m bearing my soul with you in hopes that it’s relatable and inspiring for you to keep going when you may not want to.
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Book: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
- Website: intuitiveeatingforchristianwomen.com
- Erin’s Free Intuitive Eating Starter Guide
- Charlee’s Free Bible Study
- Connect with Charlee on Instagram @charlee.cassel
- Connect with Erin Todd on Instagram @ginger_in_progress
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!