What if I told you that you could get 3-5 hours a week back in your week with one simple change? What if I told you you could even gain back 1-3 hours a day by doing one simple thing?
Turning off social media.
But if you decide to stop using social media, can your online business still grow? Don’t you need it to grow? Let’s talk about the good and the bad of leaving social and how you CAN grow your business without it if you choose to.
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
TUNE IN: Apple | Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Goals with Soul Summit – 4 day FREE conference for you to ditch the overwhelm and move your goals forward (May 1-4)
- Ep 185 | How to Audit Your Time AND Find MORE of it
- Join the Red Hot Winners newsletter for weekly encouragement and tips as you turn your passion and purpose into impact and income, all for the glory of God
Continue the discussions from the podcast in the Simplicity and Motherhood Community!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!