Parenting is one of the hardest things in the world, isn’t it? One minute you think you are doing great, and then, bam! Something happens. One of your kids does something naughty. You slip up and say something you didn’t mean. You don’t know if you’re doing it right. Questions they ask get harder to answer.
I’m hoping this isn’t just me. I struggle because all I want is to raise these boys to be men of character, men of God. I want them to have a strong faith. I want them to love learning. I want them to be respectable adults who take responsibility for their actions. Don’t you?
As they grow, our kids change. It’s normal, but it’s hard. I struggle watching my oldest change and figure out who he is. The struggles in the teenage years are real, and we just have to pray we’ve done our part and affected them in a positive way. But how do we help our children in the process of change?
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Aaron’s website: TruthLoveParent.com
- Connect with Aaron on social: https://www.truthloveparent.com/social-links.html
- Resources for our community: https://www.truthloveparent.com/redhot.html
- Additional Study: https://www.truthloveparent.com/the-merest-christianity-series.html
- Free download: Sunday Service Workbook
Aaron Brewster is the president of Truth.Love.Parent. and host of its acclaimed parenting podcast. Aaron is a husband, father, biblical counselor, pastor, and speaker.
He’s created hundreds of hours of free parenting resources including The Celebration of God, and I think you’re going to really enjoy this conversation.
Subscribe and Review on apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!