If you have some big goals for this year but are questioning how you’ll make a plan for them, how you’ll stick to them, how you’ll not allow fear to get you to quit, then this series is for you.
I’m joined by my business mentor Gillian Perkins, and today we’re talking about some different things that could derail you from your goals if you let them. Here are just a few things you’ll hear throughout our time together today:
- Strategies for tackling fear of criticism and ways to help you remember positive feedback
- How community and mentorship help you with the unknown and unforeseen obstacles
- The mindset shifts you need to make around failure
- The subtle ways fear of success can derail you
- How the 80/20 rule can help you beat shiny object syndrome
- How to handle distractions from social media to binge watching
Rooting for you ~ Gabe
TUNE IN: Apple | Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon
This post may contain affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here.
Links Mentioned in Episode
- Check out Startup Society
- Gillian’s podcast: Work Less Earn More
- Episode 176 | Keys to Motivating Yourself When You’re NOT Feeling Motivated
- Episode 175 | The Secret to Setting Yourself Up for Success from the Start (so you can crush your goals!)
- Episode 174 | Perseverance – How to Stick with Your Plan UNTIL You Succeed
- Episode 3 | How to Find a Profession You Can Turn into a Dream Job (Gillian’s story on my podcast)
Continue the discussions from the podcast in the Simplicity and Motherhood Community!
Gillian is the founder of Startup Society, an entrepreneurial community membership focused on helping you start and grow an online business. She also hosts an entrepreneurship-focused YouTube channel with more than 600K subscribers. Gillian works closely with online business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs, teaching them how to develop passive income and flexible lifestyles. She provides expertise in creating and launching digital products.
I’ve had the privilege to be a success coach for her programs, and I’ve learned so much about business and life from her. Because of this, I’m excited to share these episodes with you. If you’re interested in turning your passion and purpose into impact and income, I encourage you to check out Startup Society! It’s a great, budget-friendly way to get started with an online business.
I love working inside there, and if you’ve been thinking about working with me, this could be a great option!
Subscribe and Review on Apple
If you’re not already subscribed to the Red Hot Mindset Podcast, I encourage you to do that today to ensure you don’t miss an episode. Let’s step into the fire and come out stronger! Click here to subscribe on iTunes. You can also subscribe on Spotify | Stitcher | Castbox | Google Podcasts | Amazon.
If you resonated with this last episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Reviews help others find my podcast and add it to their own library. Be sure to tune in because I may even feature your review on an upcoming episode! I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
How to write a review:
- Go to “Shows” in the Apple podcast app on your phone
- Search for and click on “Goal-Driven Moms”
- Scroll to the bottom to “Ratings and Reviews”
- Give the podcast 5 stars & select “Write a Review”
- Share what your favorite things are about the podcast!
Step into the fire and come out stronger!
If you want to stay at the forefront with me, sign up for my newsletter where I bring mindset, goal-setting strategies, and encouragement directly to your inbox, and you will be in the know for future podcast episodes!